Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I just realized something

As you probably know (and if you don’t, its ok you can now remove the yams from your eyes and the mashed potatoes form your ears) apple just released the new ipod (and no I will not mention the video capabilities because this is just an ipod that happens to have the ability to play video, instead of and actual ipod video) well I think the biggest thing about this new ipod is how frekin small it is. I knew it was a lot thinner but I didn’t realize how much smaller until just today. Apparently the new ipod is in fact thinner than my ipod mini. and we are not just talking about a thousandth’s of a millimeter here, the new ipod is a full .07 inches thinner. Now that’s no ipod nano (which is crazy small and kickin some serious ask key) but it is still an impressive feat considering all the stuff in there. alright apple, i am impressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home