Friday, September 02, 2005

Study Habits...

Well, you kids make sure you practice those study habits--they come in handy later in life... really! Here I am, posting on a blog when I should be writing some reports for work. See, during school my study habits included putting everything off until the last minute and procrastinating as much as possible. These days--what with IMing, blogging and plain ol' e-mail and surfing the web an podcasting and making strange videos of myself--it is easier than ever before to procrastinate! I had to work hard during my formative school years to be able to handle this kind of procrastination--again, without the benefits of modern technology or cable TV.

So, I really have to get to work now... maybe just one more post or e-mail...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home