Sunday, October 16, 2005

Wow it has been a while

I have not put a post up for a long... long time, in fact this blog hasn’t seen a new post since last month. And man I have to say it feels good to finally post something a gain. I cant even remember what the last thing I posted was about. Something smart and very intellectual I am sure. For those of you who had read my previous posts, sorry but you knew this day was coming. The good times cant go on forever. I am sure it has been a great, non-IQ destroying few months but i need to waste some time again and sorry but this is the best place to do it, where i can hurt the feelings of widest variety of people and do the most damage in the widest area. I see there are a couple new members to the blog and may I warmly say welcome to you. I just hope you remembered to wear your special patented moff pirate eye patches while reading the moff blog. No? oh well the I regret to inform you that you have a 76.159505% chance of lupus between now and febuary 3rd. don’t worry because that also means you have a 28.84049% chance of not getting lupis between now and then. Well what do you want me to do about it? i mean how much more obvious can we be? What else can you think a pirate eye patch means? It is obvious that it is to protect you from blog post induced lupus occurring on or before the 3rd of febuary. Well anyway best of luck with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home