Monday, October 31, 2005

Bryant Young, today you are my hero

As of today, early and oddly enough, late though it may be, today bryant young is my hero. Tomorrow who knows who it could be, a moldy bagel maybe (that reminds me I have to throw those bagels out!) but for the next as long as I can remember mr. young is cool in my book. Not only did he single handedly win the 49ers game today (kick ass by the way) he also apparently called all the season ticket holders and got them to actually wear red to the game (it’s a little embarrassing and disheartening when more people show up to your home game wearing the opposite team’s jersey) and he yelled at the defense (he usually is not much of a yeller) halfway though this week’s practices. Both paid off big time. the defense finally held a team to less than two scores (only one of which is a td) and the stadium was actually full of 49er fans for the first time in a while. He could have just stopped with those hefty accomplishments, I certainly would have, but no not today’s hero, Bryant young, he managed to win the game three times and collect two sacks. So congratulations mr. young you have joined the prestigious ranks of being my hero for today. You are up there with guy who gave my a penny in line so I wouldn’t have to get change, and horse who kicked that one guy in the nuts-hilarious by the way. So enjoy it mr. young, for today you put a puppy in a blender and drink it in front of the 5 year old owner and you would still be cool in my book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home