Thursday, May 12, 2005

OH man i guess the season is going to be delayed a lot longer

You know I am not a big fan of the entertainment news. its not that I dont like the news of the people, its just I can never get used the feeling of my brain being covered in salt and then snail being put on my now salty brain causing the snail to melt and run out my ears (please dont commit me, I am totally sane, just ask the magical lepricon who tells me to burn things, he thinks i'm fine. your just jealous that the voices only talk to me!). that is a very weird feeling and that is why I try and avoid the entertainment news.

so this morning I am passing a few minutes before I have to leave for class by watching CNN. Nothing too interesting. Then the graphic for the entertainment news segment comes on and I reach for the TiVo remote. However, before I can change the channel I heard the name Dave Chappelle, break out star of Chappelle's Show. Now I dont know if you know this or not, but Chappelle's Show is to us kids what Roots was in the 70's. It was the only show that was must see, the only time I have experienced the phenomena of "oh man did you see Chappelle's Show last night! that stuff was hysterical."

Well the third season was supposed to start a little bit ago but had been delayed twice. However just a week ago nobody knew for sure where exactly Dave Chappelle was and it is very hard to do the Chappelle's Show without Dave Chappelle so production had to stop.

So anyway, when i heard the name Dave Chappelle I was hoping that they knew where he was and the show would be back o track. not so much. this was the news repot.

"Dave Chappelle, it is being reported by Entertainment Weekly, has checked himself into a South African mental health center."

now are there any words in that really stand out to you? here are some that stood out to me:

SOUTH AFRICAN MENTAL HEALTH CENTER

his aides said that he was worried about all the pressure of surpassing his first two seasons. now I can understand that. He is the guy who gave the world "i'm Rich James" and "YEA...OK" oh that was a great episode.

just come back Dave we need must see TV again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home