Sunday, May 08, 2005

The funniest show opening EVER

I am sorry that I am doing another “funniest…EVER’ thing again but Holy Cr*p I just saw the best and funniest show opening EVER. It was Family Guy, of course where else would it come from, and it was a parody of law and order. Oh my god it was so perfect. It starts off with “family guy” in the classic lettering of the opening to Law & Order. The same voice over is describing the “Two equally important types of sitcoms…” Oh and they had the music and the New York City skyline and the photos of the cast with red and blue color filters. They even had them walking down the hallway together like in Law & Order. And on top of that Family Guy was very funny. A perfect opening to an excellent show. I am so happy that its back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home