Friday, August 05, 2005

An Encompassing Look At Abnormal Precipitation and its Effect on a Bear Bond Market

The following will take a broad look at the effects of precipitation on the bear bond market. Included will be a complete overview of the precipitation cycle followed by bear market definitions and complete definitions.

Ok, now that I have ensured “the others” are no longer reading, just a forewarning. I have been concerned for a little while about whether or not to mention people’s names on this tumultuous website. As we all know from our 1980’s computer movies, just putting your name on the internet will allow your grades to be changed, all your money to be taken away, your girlfriend will leave you, and your dog will be run over by your best friend who then crashes into a telephone pole and gets electrocuted. Other rouge members of this website have been more cavalier about spewing peoples names around (including my own…I mean not including me at all, I have never even seen this site, I don’t know what your talking about!), and that’s fine…well except for my best friend mike, RIP mike, you died how you lived, having 10,000 volts pass though you before exploding.

Anyway, I will from now on, or until I get bored with it or realize how stupid it is, I will write everyone’s name backwards. So just to pick a sentence at random, Naneek, DRINK YOUR MILK!!! There totally random sentence and it worked out fine.

Oh and don’t worry about people reading about my super-ultra-mega secret plan on this page because I have ensured it that only the most dedicated members would read this. seriously I doubt whether anyone who stumbled on this site would even mange to get past “Precipitation” in the title.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home