Monday, January 10, 2005

If you love it so much how bout you show us?

so i come to the blog today to find some serenity and inner peace, even enlightenment and what do i see when i get here. well it certainly wasnt serenity. i see some bragging wars going on. and let me tell you, as the soon to be dali lama pope i can tell you this is not helping the enlightenment thing. I am forced to endure braggs like, "oh yea welll i can just email my blogs in!" and then mean spirited rebutals of "ha! you think thats soo big i can post pictures that arnt there and then i telapthically send them in."

now that i have satisfactorly ranted i will give credit where credit is due. after forcing me to take a giant step backwards in my quest to find inner peace, the bolg did get back on the path to enlightenment pretty quickly with the post "oh yea well your a butthead...and you smell like one too."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home