Wednesday, January 05, 2005

The uncut profile

you know it seems that a lot of people are putting cupertino in there profiles. its a sad outdated notion of other people caring about other people. but i have always wanted to be a lemming when i grew up so this is a great time to start.

cupertino

the above post has lead to mass confusion. unlike cnn's crossfire would have you believe, i am not advocating people to jump off cliffs, nor do i want them to join my secret underground cult, which is excellent i might add. i mentioned cupertino because everyone else was doing it, and not wanting to be the kid at the end of the snake (great book, 20 bucks if you can be the first to name it)i added cupertino to my profile. i am however down in riverside. so to end the mass confusion that has gripped the earth and cau—[insensitive and callous remark removed to keep everyone I know from hating me] (another 20 if you can tell me what the remark was) I give you the following...

riverside

and let me finish by saying that i do not condone mass suicide off cliffs, unless you are a card carrying drewifite (name for members of my cult, then paradise awaits and complete your final transformation. If you are true you will never touch the earth again. The untrue, unlike myself would go splat all over the rocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home