Friday, January 07, 2005

My first week of classes

well its friday, its past 1 pm and that can only mean one thing. SCHOOLS OUT for the week. i have finished the first week of classes in my second quarter of college during the first month of the new year. so yea today i had my math class. hence numbers on my mind. The first thing i noticed about my schedule is that its nice to have an alarm clock with two settings. Last quarter my schedule was different almost everyday. This quarter there isn’t too much variation. Monday wenesday and friday i turn alarm 1 on and go to math 22 from 8 to 9. It is at the same time, in the same place, and with the same professor as last quarter's math class. so no big thing there. this time i dont have english right after math, so that is acually nice. math isnt too fun at 8, and english is less fun right after. now i have about a 3 hour break. English 1A goes form noon to 1. and those are the classes i have every MWF. whats nice about my schedule is that nothing comes between my lecture classes. all my discussions and screenings come after the lectures. that makes my schedual seem.... i dont know consistent. so anyway... i took a break and i seem to have forgotten the point of this thing that i was doing with the stuff. all well its like i always say, never forget the thing with the stuff or the stuff with the thing will happen, and i think we all know what happens then am i right? yea. so as i was saying tuesday thrusday i have physics, how things work, from 9:30 to 11. then over in the movie theater i have introduction to television as my fine art class. as of right now, that is my most interesting class. for example, and i never really noticed this, you will almost never see an actor in a tv show enter or exit from the camera. so they will almost never leave by walking up and past the camera, and they will almost never enter by walking past the camera. running is fine, just not walking. l also have my math discussion classes tuesday Thursday 4 to 5. My physics discussion is Monday 4 to five as well. The kicker of the week is on Thursday. That day, after my math discussion, at 6:30, I have my three hour screening session for my intro to tv class. Now I would like to complain about this…. but I mean we watch tv for three hours on university time. This might not have been the class of Einstein but then again ill take episodes of the Dukes of Hazard over theoretical physics any day. Im serious about the dukes of hazard thing to.

So my schedule this quarter is a lot fuller than last, but I kinda like that. It sorta feels like im actually doing something. Last quarter I had a lot of time between my classes and some days I only had 1 class late in the afternoon. Not saying that’s a bad thing, just some days you felt like you were squealing you tires on the pavement trying to burn out. Everythings been going good—or should I say nothing has had a chance to go wrong…yet . I learned there was a whole other half to the Riviera library, and stairs that lead to places, places with even more things on the shelves. So that was a big discovery. Umm I don’t know… the university book exchange is a lot cheaper than the book store, but your still dropping a lot of [money] (money inserted to overt controversy).

Well I managed to ramble to a much too long amount of time. sorry to have wasted plenty of your time. ill try not to start writing while watching tv and reacting to the new gadgets from the CES, and then I promise to not stop and then try to finish it up after being away for a long enough time.

Ok im not even sure what im writing any more. I think ill just sorta umm stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home