Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Time to keep a new years resolution

even though we may in fact be well into this era in history to be know as the "new year", this seems like as good a time as any to keep a new years resolution. i am posting on the blog! thats right, the voices in your head did not lie to you this time. after quite literally months of not doing it and not doing it, i have finally done it. Although this post really defies the intended purpose of the blog. its supposed to be a place for your most private and personal experiences for only your self and and millions of people on the internet to see. so i have now forced myself to throw....myself onto the mercy of the internet court. oh your honorable anti-sociallite please forgive my misuse of this wonderful bloging site. i promise from this point on my posts will adhere to the strict rules and code of ethics of the blogs. that or i wont let you catch me in this corner again. oh your mercy knows no bounds. yes yes i shall not forget my lesson learned. i will no longer fool with the magition's magical hat and wand when he is away. (im not sure why fantasia popped into my mind there but im sure it has no terrifying psychological explanation behind it)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home