Saturday, April 15, 2006

Who needs sleep?

Oh come now who really needs sleep? I’ll tell you who seeing how you asked, just evil mutant space penguins and their even eviler but slightly less mutant cousins the evil messed up moon Emus. So which one are you naneeK, aka ssakcaJ A? Are you a space penguin or a moon Emu? Cause you cant have it both ways.

I have been up now for 26 and one half hours (which may explain the encounters with mutant space penguins and messed up moon emus) and I have seen no ill effects or strange side effects. And I think the floating head of Abraham Lincoln would agree with me. After all he walked twenty miles to chop down a cherry tree so he must know what he is talking about.

Btw a little side bar, “Who Needs Sleep” b bare naked ladies, a fairly good overlooked song that oddly enough wont put you to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home