Saturday, April 15, 2006

i dont belive you did

sorry to say so but i don’t believe you were the one who introduced me to "Who Needs Sleep" seeing how i was in 8th grade when i first heard the song and you didnt have a computer at that time. Also seeing as how i accually gave you the song off my iPod, and if memory serves me correct, i played the song for you off my ipod threw my car stereo. so i have to say i doubt you are the one who introduced me to that particular bnl song. although your mom did have the album way way back in the day, like 1998 or some ridiculously long time ago (still cant get over the fact that 1998 was 8 freakin years ago). so it is definitely possible you heard about it long ago just did not have the means to introduce it first.

So you want my whole itunes library!?!!? Oh my goodness you complained about a lack of hd space before….i mean I have just about 31 gigs in my itunes folder, and I would be lyin if I said seven gigs of that was worth listening to. Maybe 4 or 5 gigs is anything close to being good. And that might be pushin it. also there is no way I could give you EVERYthing in my library. It just aint appropriate. Scoff if you must but I still havnt lived down showing you that introduction to the internet video. And I cant foresee the day when acquainting you with family guy will ever be forgiven. So sorry I just cant give you the inappropriate stuff. Especially a few songs. They are just way too…no.

Oh and no momo didn’t call me about her tv although she did tell me all about her cable issues. So that was a good time. also, not sure where the cell phone was when you tired me, but I doubt it was inside my ear. I think I would have realized that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home