Tuesday, March 01, 2005

i demand recognition!

registering for classes tomorrow. there are 9 spots left in a class i have to take next quarter. some people are so greedy. they never think about how important i am to the world. hell without me i never would have stepped on that snail last week. i am directly connected to the decrease in the snail population of the greater Riverside area. And therefore that means i am who must be thanked for stopping the snail revolt of 2005. all they needed was one more snail (the one I crushed) to complete their master plan to overthrow the humans. As a result of the sacrifice brought upon from deep within the sole of my shoe (did you see the pun??) i believe that there should be a statue of me on every square mile of the earth. literally. and all national capitals need a minimum 200 foot statue. i plan on having that bill introduced in the house by the end of the year. write your congressmen (congressperson? (is that a word?)) (((I think it is. replace the unnecessarily sexist congressman with the individuality taking more better and corrector congressperson.)))

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

sure you may have stepped on my but quallity over quanity my dear boy. my snail cruses have been much mnore signifigant

April 3, 2005 at 12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home