Monday, March 28, 2005

Oh man i see what you mean

just a few days ago a conversation I was involved in in San Diego shifted from pondering the infinite vastness of space and time, as well as the speed of gravity, to this particular blog. My brother happened to mention that while we are on the subject of time and its relativity his posts on the blog can take some time to finally show up. I responded immediately with a very dignified type of snooty response amounting to "ha, well all of my posts go up instantly. so there poopy-head" He then spend several hours sitting on the roof pondering his existence. Well I have to apologize to him and say I was wrong, not all my posts are instantaneous. You may be about to tell why I am wrong be looking below this post (unless I found a cleaver way to remove the extra posts and covertly cover up my flaws (which i just did)). I attempted to post a long entry but the long loading time made me uncomfortable. Being the calm, serine, enlightened and impatient person that I am, I immediately hit the back button and tried several more time. Then I closed firefox, opened up internet explorer and posted again. this time I waited the extra three seconds and I got the "your post has been published message". filled with glee I opened up the blog to realize that not only was my latest entry appearing way more than once, they had pushed out all of den's excellent pic that he posted. Oh the perils of blogging!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home